In 1980, this Conference has been started following a joint initiative of Aachen and Vienna,
to establish an informal group of representatives from leading engineering universities in Europe,
The basic objectives of The Conference are to offer an open forum for
- discussing topics of major common concern, that are not discussed in other fora,
- identifying differences and commonalities of existing solutions to problems of common interest,
- developing new ideas and - if appropriate - preparing recommendations on specific topics, and, thus,
- forming a "think tank" for the future development of the universities of technology in Europe.
As an informal group The Conference has no formal international or European organisational structure.
41st Conference of Rectors and Presidents of European Universities of Technology - crp2023
Technological University Dublin, Ireland, 22-23 September 2023
Universities Shaping the Digital Transformation
The discussions at the 2023 Conference will address issues such as:
- The technological, social and human dimensions of the digital transformation
- Universities' tasks shaping human-centred digitalization
- Change management aspect of digital transformation
- Sustainable strategies for implementing digital transformation
- Digitalization in research, education and life-long learning
- Digital boost for university-industry cooperation
- Digitalization of institutional management
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Dublin in September 2023!
Prof. David FitzPatrick, crp2023 Host
President, Technological University Dublin
Prof. Harald Kainz, crp Coordinator, TU Austria
Prof. Manfred Horvat, crp Senior Advisor, TU Wien